Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully as this document briefs you on all the legal implications.
- The client (university or educational institution) is required to ensure that all students participating in the program are of legal age as per their home country’s laws.
- The participation agreement (“Agreement”) is signed between the Authentica Ventures Pvt Ltd, a company incorporated in Pune, India with Certificate of Incorporation Number U74999PN2016PTC166873 with its registered office at Survey Number 35 4 1 & Plot Number 8, NCL B Cooperative Housing Society, Panchavati Road, Pashan, Pune, Maharashtra, 411008 and any of its subsidiaries (“Authentica”, “We”, “Our” or “Us”) and the client that engages with an Authentica-facilitated program (“Participant”, “Faculty”, “Program Coordinator”, “You” and “Your”).
- This agreement is designed to regulate the connection between Authentica and the client responsible for supervising or coordinating the program facilitated by Authentica. By expressing interest in our services and acknowledging this agreement, the client agrees to adhere to and accept the following terms and conditions:
Authentica specializes in the design and delivery of experiential learning programs. These programs are crafted to provide enriching educational and cultural experiences across a wide range of disciplines. The client is expected to communicate their specific needs and expectations before enrolling their students in our programs.
Authentica commits to working collaboratively with the client to tailor programs that align closely with the stated needs and objectives. This collaborative approach is essential to ensure that the resulting program experience is aligned with the educational goals of the client and provides maximum value to the participating students.
It is imperative that the client articulate their specific programmatic needs, objectives, and expectations with Authentica. This includes, but is not limited to, outlining program goals, desired educational outcomes, cultural experiences, industry focuses, and any special requirements or considerations pertinent to their student group.
Upon enquiry, a detailed program proposal will be sent to the client.
Confirmation and Agreement
Confirmation of a program is contingent upon Authentica’s assessment of the enquiry and subsequent agreement with the client.
The client must formally accept the proposal within a specified timeframe to commence the program planning.
Fees and Payment Terms
Program fees and payment schedules will be outlined in the individual proposal with each client. Unless specified otherwise, following are the payment terms for the client’s reference and adherence:
- 30% deposit to be made 90 days before the program
- Remaining 70% deposit to be made 30 days before the program
- Any remaining balances to be made within 30 days of program end
Cancellations and Refunds
Cancellation notices must be submitted in writing and will be subject to the following fees, based on the number of days before the scheduled arrival date:
- More than 90 Days Before Arrival: No cancellation fee (0% of the program fee).
- 89 to 45 Days Before Arrival: A cancellation fee of 30% of the program fee will apply.
- 44 to 30 Days Before Arrival: A cancellation fee of 70% of the program fee will apply.
- Less than 29 Days Before Arrival: A cancellation fee of 100% of the program fee will apply.
The client is responsible for ensuring the welfare, conduct, and supervision of students during the program.
The client must ensure that program participants adhere to all local and international laws applicable to study abroad programs.
Confidentiality and Data Protection
The client and participating students may be exposed to confidential information. A non-disclosure agreement (NDA) will be required to protect such information.
Authentica complies with applicable data protection laws and expects the same from its client.
Code of Conduct
The client is responsible for ensuring that all program participants adhere to a code of conduct, respecting local customs, laws, and program guidelines.
Authentica is not liable for changes or cancellations due to unforeseen circumstances beyond reasonable control, such as natural disasters, political unrest, or pandemics.
Liability and Indemnification
Authentica’s liability is limited to the services directly provided under the agreement.
The client agrees to indemnify Authentica against any claims arising from the participants’ actions.
Authentica assumes no liability for any third-party behaviour or actions, including but not limited to those host organizations.
Authentica is not responsible for any liability regarding services and facilities that are outside of the program scope.
By proceeding with the program, the client agrees to all terms and conditions outlined in this agreement and the individual program agreement.