Prior to signing up for one of our programs, we collect basic personal information for communication purposes to facilitate and help you navigate through the program.
At the time of application, we ask you for your: Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Phone, Email, Skype ID, University, Year of Study and Discipline of Study (if a student).
Once you are accepted into the program, additional information is collected for placement purposes (e.g. references who can vouch for your participation.)
Once you make the payment and are placed in an internship, we ask you for information that could help us in case of an emergency (emergency contact name and number, passport number if you’re doing a physical internship, etc.)
Your personal data is used for the following:
- To keep you updated on the program and share other relevant information that we believe will be useful for you.
- To process your application for the internship during the shortlisting and matching phase.
- For scheduling interviews and facilitating the internship matching process
- To better help you in your internship journey
- If the situation demands it, reach out to the designated personnel you have mentioned in the emergency contact form
We’ll primarily use your email address for any program related communication, i.e; interviews, application status, payment, and reminders.
We have a range of security measures to ensure that any customer data is not at risk.
We have secure servers and sensitive information goes through a secured socket layer and is encrypted by our payment gateway. We do NOT store your credit card and related information after the transaction of payments on our servers.
We ask our website visitors for cookie permissions; cookies are small files that are stored in our customers’ hard drive via the web browser. This poses no threat to any of your personal or private information. We use them to recognize you and your earlier activity on our website. We also use the cookie data to provide our customers with excellent website experience based on the data and traffic on the website.
Our program has stakeholders at different levels. Host companies and our technology partners are given access to selected information from your profile if required, but after they agree to keep the information confidential. We don’t share your data with any third parties, except non-personal identifiable visitor information for marketing and advertising purposes.
Duration of data holding:
We keep personal data of customers and leads who have visited our website in the last two years. You can send us an email and ask us to delete it as and when you want.
Below are your rights regarding your data/information which we hold:
- Access: You can request us about what personal information we are using, and how we are using that information.
- Amendment: At any point, you can correct/edit your information on our portal.
- Deletion: By requesting us to delete all your personal data, we will delete it immediately.
- Restrict: In a few circumstances, you can ask us to restrict the usage of your personal information.
- Age: Our website is only for those who are 18 years or above. We don’t collect any information about students/visitors who are under 18 years of age.
- Change/Modification: The privacy policies are updated as and when required. The most recent policy will be posted on this page, along with the date it was updated.
This policy was last modified on 30-3-2020.
Contacting us: You can contact us at team [at] authentica [dot] com if you have any queries regarding the website’s privacy policies.