The content writer will join our marketing team and report to the Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate understands the power of words and the dynamics involved in communicating across all channels – creating engaging content for social media, blogs, digital ads, proposals, emails, web, video and thought leadership pieces/research reports.
- Work with Marketing & Sales Team to define and execute content strategy for Authentica
- Plan monthly/quarterly editorial calendars
- Write content copy for blogs, case studies, emails, social media posts, digital ads, and others
- Work with marketing and lead generation strategy on concept development for ongoing campaigns
- Write compelling messaging to position Authentica as a thought leader.
Skills and Requirements
- Experience writing for various mediums including websites, social channels, email, print
- Exceptional ability to write in different voices and personalities – ranging from less formal and compelling content for social media, blogs to more formal language for proposals, emails, thought leadership and research reports.
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
- Experience with online marketing and lead generation is a plus
- Excellent time management, communication and organizational skills
- Desired attributes: positive, enthusiastic and proactive.
- Social Media content management
- Working towards or completed a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of design and development of layouts for marketing materials
Other jobs at Authentica
Manager – Experiential Learning
Kothrud – Pune, IN